55. During the summer, another police aide mentioned how he was using no-doz instead of drinking soda. it's the caffiene without the sugar and other stuff a soda has. I was a little hesistant to use caffeine pills for personal reasons but I remembered someone mentioned some herbal caffeine pill. I was unable to get the name of it because the friend couldn't remember it, but I'm starting to get into the habit of taking one viveran a day and then not drinking any soda. I've been doing this for four days now. Let's see how long I last this way.
64. Did the August one the first week because I knew this month would be hectic. I'm just now making the post due to computer difficulties.
77. Read two more books, including Breaking Dawn. I'm disappointed the series is now over, because I can see the perfect opportunity for another book considering how this one ended.
78. After camp this year, I learned this may no longer be possible. The deer in question has been around for a long time. No one saw her this year at camp. We think that she might have finally passed, due to age.
84. I have a secret in mind, now to figure out how I want it to look and figure out the best wording. I had the wording down, but since I thought of it during a camp sleepover I was supervising and after we turned the lights off, I was unable to grab my notebook to jot it down.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment