Sunday, December 21, 2008

now for an update

I'm looking over what still remains (most of it, I removed less than ten) and what is supposed to be done in certain time frames. The book one comes to mind first. I have read twenty books excluding textbooks since I started this back in July. I've started a good amount of books that then I got distracted from because of school work and the whatnot. I'm basically hoping to hit twenty five books within the next week and a half and I'll be happy.

I have bought my ticket for Captain's Ball. now unless I wimp out, I've been locked into going. I'm trying to maintain myself with this. I have my reasons for being a little hesitant...

I am hoping to cross off the write 101 things that make me happy over the break. It will really come down to me sitting down and working on it. I have some sources that I can browse for ideas if I run into a jam.

I am hoping to at least start on the list of things about my friends that I cherish in them. Is it bad that I'm worried about even coming up with fifty unique things? I am usually at lack of words to find what I mean and I'm nervous that what I write will be the same ten things in different words. Well, I guess I won't know for sure until I take a crack at it.

Suggestions to fill those holes on my list are always welcome!

No comments: