nothing really big has been crossed off the list recently, though a few small items have been works in progress. I've been reading, a lot. I'm currently reading three different books, and was reading a fourth up until yesterday (finished it!). I have gotten myself trained to recycle, though am waiting until the trash bag is filled to take it to the recycling place. I primarily have plastic and cans, though I have a single glass bottle near the others so I remember to take it along. I am also getting better about my dental health, and am brushing my teeth every day (have bad habit of skipping a day...) and even brush twice a day half the week! you know those chore charts for little kids? yeah, I made myself one for various things, including brushing teeth. the reminder on the wall has been working.
Last night, I did a sweep of my closet and pulled all the clothing I haven't worn in too long to justify taking the space. I stopped by a goodwill donation spot today and dropped the bag off. Here's a picture of my receipt (just so I can put some picture on this post)

that's all for now. i'll try to cross some more major things off in the next couple weeks. emphasis on try.
No comments:
Post a Comment