Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Starred items

These are my starred (*) items that I feel the need to explain a little further
Change my computer habits for the better
This entails several things for now and will probably change at a later date. I am going to try for one hour of leisure computer time while school is in session. Due to my current job, listing that for the summer session is not a wise idea.

Cut down on my procrastination
Procrastination is a really bad habit of mine. Here's what I am going to attempt to do: make a priority list each week of school assignments in terms of how long they will take. Less than 2hours is easy. Between 2 and 5 hours is medium and more than 5 is hard. There will also be a list for each month going on the same basis. I have a vague idea what I will do with these lists but I'm still working out the details and will put them up as I nail them down.

Drink only two 20oz caffeinated beverages a day
I have a caffeine addiction of the worst kind. Caffeine does not affect me in any way, shape or form with one exception: if I don't get a certain amount, I get killer headaches. While I am working to cut down on my body's addiction, it's not easy since it's a soda or an aspirin. To make myself feel not as guilty, since this is something I want really bad, for the first three months, I am going to allow myself twelve slip ups (that's an average of four per month).

No comments: