I check my list every few days, see what I perhaps can tackle while at work. Well, I realized there's a few things that I should be doing every month that I kinda forgot about for June. Didn't go to the Freeman Center at all this month, nor have I tried any new food. I still have time to get the new food thing knocked off but I doubt I'll be making it to the Freeman Center before Monday.
I admit, some of the things I put on my list weren't so much that I want to do them as much as I know I should do them and this is just another way to remind myself of that. Freeman Center is amongst those.
The plan for the next couple of days are to eat a new food and start sorting through the email accounts.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment